With this update we roll back the experimental weapon damage changes introduced in v184.108.40.206. We decided this after an internal vote supported by the community's feedback. Next to this there are some other changes and fixes. One of them being a overhaul of the vehicle mounted smoke counter measures. You can read the details below.
We are always looking for more testers. Want to help us test maps and other content? Sign up as a tester today.
For those who didn't see the message with v220.127.116.11:
Important, due to an update to the mumble client, make sure you have Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 installed! Download it here. This is also for those who get the 'Mumble_app.dll error -3' error. You need the vc_redist.x86.exe even if you have x64 system.
PR:BF2 v18.104.22.168 Changelog (2017/July/12)
- Added !givelead [player] chat command, to give squad lead to a player. Only works if player is in your squad and you are squad leader.
- Added !rp [player] [reason] or !reportplayer [player] [reason]. Will report [player] to the admins for [reason], as the old !r used to.
- Updated !report [message] chat commands to now send only [message] to the admins online.
- Updated admin commands to be case insensitive.
- Updated handheld weapon damage system to be the old values from before v22.214.171.124.
- Fixed C7A1 sounds.
- Fixed M4 3p sounds being inconsistent.
- Fixed Dutch MINIMI not having deviation indicator.
- Fixed Dutch MINIMI 3p animations.
- Added 80mm frag to Leclerc and VBCI smoke launchers through the Galix system.
- Added new variants of thermal blocking smoke to vehicles differing by varying in time transparency and specific tints in thermals.
- Updated all vehicles by removing smoke counter measures from driver position if launchers direction controlled by gunner.
- Updated armored vehicles to have more smoke counter measures, in most cases two- or multi-staged.
- Updated smoke from WP rounds on Challenger II.
- Fixed vehicles taking too much terrain damage.
- Route E-106
- Fixed many smaller issues.
- Fixed Facility flag being instantly capable.
- AAS16: Removed Mk 19 HMMWV.
- AAS64: Added start delay to Mk 19 HMMWV and changed it to normal (non-up-armored) version.