A tiny update with mostly fixes to some critical items. You can read the details below.
We are always looking for more testers. Want to help us test maps and other content? Sign up as a tester today.
PR:BF2 v184.108.40.206 Changelog (2017/July/27)
- Updated PR Mumble client. Reverted back to previous version. Fixing issues with newer version requires more time.
- Fixed client crash related to kicking chatting players.
- Updated stationary (mainbase) AT and AA launchers to use same values as deployable counterparts.
- Updated SPG-9 reticle to only work for HEAT rounds.
- Fixed heat seeking missiles rarely exploding on flares.
- Updated CSB deployment. Deploying CSB no longer linked to supply crates.
- Fixed AAVP7A1, LAV25, M2A2 crashing on COOP when deploying smoke.
- Asad Khal
- Improved walking from house roofs to external stairs. Should no longer require a jump.
- Bijar Canyons
- Added HESCO barriers around IDF airbase runway to prevent accidents.
- Charlie's Point
- Removed AAS32
- AAS64: Slightly decreased size of US base DoD. Made first flags neutral and bleed for US, added APCs, positioned NVA start RPs more south.
- Dragon Fly
- INS: Added an additional logistics truck to militia on 64 and 16 layers.
- Muttrah City
- New reworked skirmish layer.
- AAS: Moved US vehicle depot and removed DoD from it.
- INS: Lowered cache(6->5) amount and tickets(-100) on 32 and 64 layers.
- Route E-106
- Fixed AAS32 not working.
- Other minor changes to GPO.