This small update provides additional fixes and changes to improve the game since the PR:BF2 v1.4 launch.
v220.127.116.11 is available now!
PR:BF2 v18.104.22.168 Changelog (2017/March/07)
- Fixed BMP-3 bow MGs shooting straight for other players.
- Fixed FSA logistics van.
- Fixed Stormer smoke ammo counter.
- Fixed not being able to switch back from POV cameras in some choppers.
- Unlocked _bf2 vehicles for humans.
- Updated Apache to have 60° down angle and better align the sight.
- Updated Puma to have grey instead of green thermals.
- Updated thermals to make vehicle dust effects "cold" and semi-transparent.
- Fixed CAS small caliber weapons having way too much splash.
- Fixed SVD sight alignment.
- Updated AAV missiles to have less recoil.
- Updated GLATGM to have less recoil.
- Updated MG3 MMG ammo to 150 from 120.
- Reduced fog distance.
- AAS32: Fixed it.
- Burning Sands
- AAS32: Replaced T-72M with Scorpion.
- Fools Road
- AAS16: Added night factions with flares.
- INS16: Updated cache count to 3 from 2.
- Removed pre placed firebase (spawn rally remains).