Another small patch for PR:BF2 but with some big impacts to gameplay which you can read in the Dev Blog here. As well as a first set of fixes to the new beta map Sahel introduced in v184.108.40.206 based on the early feedback (don't forget to give your own here). Enjoy the update!
Want to help us test maps and other content? Sign up as a tester today.
v220.127.116.11 is available now for servers and will soon be available to clients through the automated updater.
PR:BF2 v18.104.22.168 Changelog (2017/April/23)
- Fixed first cache taking too long to reveal.
- Updated maximum amount of grenadiers to 8.
- Fixed crash related to T72B.
- Fixed french trucks being too fast.
- Updated SPG-9 reload time to 10s down from 15s.
- Updated handheld weapon damage system. (More information here)
- Updated ticket bleed to scale up slower.
- Battle of Ia Drang
- CNC: Removed spawn delay on NVA trucks.
- Bijar Canyon
- Updated runways to be longer.
- Burning Sands
- AAS16: Added slat armor to Scimitar.
- AAS32: Reduced Scorpion spawn time to 15min and BMP-1 spawn time to 10min.
- Jabal Al Burj
- Fixed crash related to the map.
- Added base protection.
- Added more cover.
- Fixed being unable to exit UAV.
- Updated France to use woodland camouflage.
- AAS: Added AAS32 with pre-capped flags for France.
- INS: Fixed cache being inside dome of death.
- Sbeneh Outskirts
- AAS: Fixed MEC starting bleed too early.