Another small patch for PR:BF2 with an iteration of the damage changes of last week and some other small fixes and changes See below for more in-depth information on the changes to the weapon damage model.
Want to help us test maps and other content? Sign up as a tester today.
v18.104.22.168 is available now for servers and will soon be available to clients through the automated updater.
PR:BF2 v22.214.171.124 Changelog (2017/April/30)
- Fixed shotgun damage vs supply crates and doors.
- Updated hanheld damage system (see below).
- Fixed cable drum disappearing too soon.
- INS16: Replaced M113 with Namer.
- Fixed sliding vehicles.
- Added woodland camouflage for ARF soldiers.
- Fixed metal bushes.
- Updated combat area to increase playable area.
In this patch we further tweak the damage changes. The main changes are:
- Increased damage of pistol calibers.
- Reduced damage vs upper leg.
The full damage chart and hit boxes you can see below:
(click to make image larger)